Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The hunted mansion of no return

    Hi  my name is James Carter I live iann a middle class family it is 2010 and its a year of good puzzle I mean detective puzzles. I want to be a detective and there  is this really good case that I want to work on it is about this hunted mansion a man went in to it and never returned this happened last week and the police are still looking for him. I want to visit the mansion and show the police how stupid they are being not looking for any secert passges like they are not real.
     Guess what tonigth I convince my parent to let me stay at my friends jason's house they should have known we would try to go to the mansion. "Jason do you know were we can get some spy gear tommrow". James asked.
     "Sure" Jason said."my cosin owns a spy store down the block he might give us some free stuff". "yes!" said Jason."lets go to sleep"
      The next morning we went down stairs to eat breakfast we ate some Capn Crunch and poored are selfs a cup of tropicana. After that we changed out of our pajamas and wacthed catoons for about and hour then we went to the spy store.
      Jason's cousin had pretty cool stuff in the spy store.I knew exacltly what we needed. That night we told Jasons parents that we were going to a friends house she actually let us go and she did not seemto notice the big gym bag that we had. Tonight we want to find the missing man. We ranto the mansion as fast as wecould when we were in  front od the mansion of no return I asked Jason " Are you ready " Jason said " sure" very scared.I was about to open the door but it opened by its self. Jason almost ran away but I pulled him back. We waled in the house slowly. It had spider webs everywhere.I told Jason to help me start loooking for secert passages. We looking in different places but then I remebered in a movie that I had seen before when I wacthed before that people made a passge when they pulled a book  off the shelf and the book sehlf turned.
     That is exactly what happend we found the man he looked old becausew he hgad been in there so long he told that we had saved him that a man had put him in here becacse he did not pay him. We turned him over to the police now we are licenced detetive but stil got in troble by our parents.

No comments: