Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Brake Essay

     I think Byron is a bad person but trys to be good sometimes. I think this  because he used to make Kenny carry the groceries all the way to there house and then take them when they got to the front porch so his mother would think that he carried the groceries all the way from the store.
      I think Byron could be good sometimes because when he is in a good mood he would actually carry the goceries all the way home.I also think he trys to be good sometimes because he told Kenny a way to make his eyes straight when he was talking to people.
      I think Byron trys to be a good person sometimes because he found a way to make Joetta stop complaning about wearing so many things to school in the winter by saying " the only reason mom makes us wear all this junk is so that we don't  freeze to death and get picked up by the garbage trucks in the morning."  But this still made Joetta cry.this is why I said Byron is nice and mean at the same time.
      I  think Byron will get nicer at the end  of the book and that will make his popularity at the school change and he will get teased like his brother and sister. I think this will teach Byron a lesson. I think the moral of the story is what goes aroud comes aroud.

No comments: