Thursday, January 14, 2010

Jornal Entry#1

       Today is the first day we are going to Birmingham. Dad broght the ultra glide to keep us company every time it was my turn to play which song I wanted to listen to I picked Yakety yak [don't talkback]. Nobody in the car liked that song [except me] but that did not stop me from playing it everytime it came to my turn.
        Momma had a whole book of plans like who was going to eat to eat what sandwhich every time we stoped. I think it was weird for Momma to know everything that was going to happen she even knows how many times every body in the car is going to blink even dad. Momma also knew how much money we  were going to spend but I don't think that is weird evry mom should know how much money her family is going to spend on a long road trip. 

No comments: